Being experts in the field of power generation, SDGC can tailor its products to meet all precise customer specifications. The range of products we offer extends from 24 kW to 2500 kW for meeting prime, standby and emergency power supply needs. SDGC is proud of their products. Their pride has been achieved by quality workmanship and active commitment to providing technical support anytime, anywhere throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Rating Conditions and Definitions
Rating Basis The above ratings represents the engine performance capabilities at the reference conditions equivalent to those specified in ISO
3046, BS 5514, DIN 6271, SAEJ1349, JIS and KS.
Rating Conditions . 40°C ambient temperature. 150 meters altitude. 60% humidity
Note: Proper Power deration can be applied to suit the site environmental conditions for ambient temperature and altitude.
Standby Ratings are applicable to heavy duty diesel generator sets and are subject to normal varying load factors used in the event of utility
power failure. In this and other emergency applications, the generator set may be operated continuously until normal power is restored.
Prime Ratings are applicable to heavy duty diesel generator sets when used as utility type and are subject to normal varying load conditions with
intermittent overload of 10% for one hour during every 12 hours of operation.
S t a n d a r d F e a t u r e s
Engine and Accessories
-Heavy duty industrial type, water-cooled, diesel engines.
- Speed: 60 Hz (1800 RPM) / 50 Hz (1500 RPM).
- Governor type:
Mechanical (SDW-30 to SDW-115)
Electronic (SDW-200 to SDM-2800).
- Heavy duty radiator designed for high ambient temperature.
- Heavy duty air cleaner assembly.
- Filtration system, for fuel and lube oil. Oil cooler, oil pan.
- Unit mounted control panel. Pumps for oil, fuel, water.
- Charging alternator and starter motor.
- Vibration damper.
- Turbo charger.
- Fuel connection hoses supply and return.
- Heavy duty exhaust muffler.
- Lead acid battery with cables and lugs.
- Main line circuit breaker.
- Paint colon: SDGC green.
- Suitable AC alternator meeting NEMA MGI-22, BS 5000, IEC Specs
O p t i o n s A v a i l a b l e
-Engine jacket water heater
- Engine lube oil heater
- Static battery charger
- Nickel cadmium battery
- Silencer (residential or critical grade)
- Base mounted tank fuel
- Fuel transfer pump system
- Automatic manual transfer switch
- Remote annunciator panel
- Switchgear for parallel operation (with other Gen. sets or with the utility)
- Flexible radiator canvas duct
- Weatherproof steel enclosure
- Sound attenuated steel enclosure
- Gen. sets anti-vibration isolators (pads or steel spring type)
- Remote radiator type cooling system
O t h e r P r o d u c t s
Slow Speed Generator sets
These units are powered by internationally renowned heavy duty industrial
diesel engines to suit the application and customer's requirements.
Automatic Transfer Switch
SDGC can supply Automatic Transfer Switches from 30 Amps thru 4000
Amps. Upon loss of normal source, the ATS will automatically send a
signal for the generator set to start, transfer the load to the generator upon
reaching rated voltage and frequency, re-transfer back to normal upon
restoration of normal power and automatically shut down the unit after
MTU (Motoren-und Turbinen-Union)
All MTU series 2000 and 4000 diesel engines.
All Daewoo range of diesel engines and construction equipment
Detroit Diesel Engines
All DDC engines (Series 53, 71, 92 & 149)
Automatic Transmissions model range from AT, MT, HT, CLT, CLB & WT.